Fighting coronavirus and the deepening multilevel crisis in the time of the presidential election campaign.
B for Belarus #19 (2020-5-27) expert talk about Belarus with Vladimir Baranich and Yaroslav Romanchuk
- Personal experience: how Vlad Baranich got COVID-19 and what he did about it;
- Professional doctors and medical stuff and the atmosphere of deep disbelief in official statistics on coronavirus.
- Change of attitude to COVID-19: before and after the disease.
- Belarusian in the state of constant pressure, tension and oppression. Losing hope, losing patience and getting much angrier.
- 77% of heads of district executive committees (local bodies of power) are occupied by graduates of agrarian universities. Not a single district is headed by a graduate of Belarusian State University.