B for Belarus #7 (2019-25-09) expert talk about Belarus with Vladimir Baranich and Yaroslav Romanchuk
- Video we are talking about is here
- Comparing this view with the views of an Englishman
- what a foreigner can be impressed of in Minsk and in Belarus.
- Are Belarusians really blue and gloomy?
- Are impressions of male foreigners different from impressions of female foreigners in Belarus?
- monuments, granite, marble and cleanness as a way to divert attention from the real life and culture of Belarusians.
About the participants
- Vladimir Baranich is a country consultant and media analyst – aka Lad Bar (the founder of the ExpAt.by).
- Yaroslav Romanchuk currently works as the President of the Scientific Research Mises Center.
P.S. We didn’t know that time but there is also an Irishman in this company of alien 👽 Belarus connoisseurs. 😎