B for Belarus #5 (2019-08-28) expert talk about Belarus with Vladimir Baranich and Yaroslav Romanchuk
- Has Belarus become really independent?
- Status of the Belarusian language and culture. Any hope for revival and survival? Possible options with the Russian language and the fusion of cultures;
- status of the security system: army, policy and law enforcement agencies.
- status of money. People choose $-dollar and reject BYN-rouble monopoly.
- National economy as the most vulnerable link of the Belarusian independence chain.
- Centralization of power and the absence of the full-fledge institution of private property as existential threats to Belarus independence.