B for Belarus #10 (2019-11-27) expert talk about Belarus with Vladimir Baranich and Yaroslav Romanchuk
- traditional Belarusian cuisine: potatoes, pork and lard in hundreds of forms and combinations;
- foreign cuisines in Belarus: are Belarusians eating habit conservative or innovative?
- drinking habits: hundreds of kinds of moonshine and tinctures;
- fame of Belarusian dairy products;
- gastronomic tourism In Belarus. It is definitely worth trying.
About the participants
- Vladimir Baranich is a country consultant and media analyst – aka Lad Bar (the founder of the ExpAt.by).
- Yaroslav Romanchuk currently works as the President of the Scientific Research Mises Center.
Also ExpAt.by talk on the same topic