B for Belarus #12 (January 15, 2020) expert talk about Belarus with Vladimir Baranich and Yaroslav Romanchuk
- status of the Belarusian woman in the family.
- a Belarusian woman as Jack of all trades.
- Women in the conservative chauvinistic culture where Belarusian men tend to ignore the beauty and value of Belarusian women that are around them.
- Foreigners appreciate the beauty and character of Belarusian women more that Belarusians themselves.
- the phenomenon of the holiday “March 8” (international women’s day).
- Is Belarus ready for a woman president?
- Belarusian women as powerful generators of intangible assets for Belarus (Domracheva, Alexiyevich, Azarenko, Sobolenko) and at the same time – stumbling blocks on the way of reforms.